Do You Need to Sell a House in Probate in Seattle or Anywhere in Washington State?
We Are a Local Company That Specilaizes Buying Inherited Houses In Washington (In Any Condition).
Common questions asked about how to sell a house in probate, have an inherited house in Washington State you need to sell:
Don’t I have to go through the standard court process? – No, most people in probate don’t know that you can technically sell your property under the Independent Administrations of estate act in which the proceeds will be transferred to the estate’s assets until final distribution.
Can the executor sell a house in probate? – Yes, as soon as the court appoints an executor, the house can be sold. You do not have to wait for probate to be finalized to sell the house.
Can I really sell a probate property that quickly? – Yes, depending on the type of filing and whether or not the person handling the estate has “full authority” to sell. Assuming you have the right filing, you may be able to dispose of the asset under the Independent Administrations of estate act.
(Note: Please consult your attorney for your legal questions pertaining to probate. These are simply findings from our years experience and are not meant to be issued as “legal advice”.
How Probate Works & Resources
“Probate of the estate” proceedings normally begin before an inherited house is sold. Probate litigation has five stages. Here is the probate process for Washgington State
- Filing the petition. Probate of an estate is instituted by a personal representative named in the will or a person petitions the court to be executor.
- Notice to creditors and beneficiaries. The representative must notice anyone with an interest in the estate.
- Payment of the Estate’s debts, taxes, and expenses. Debts do not disappear – they must be paid before you inherit. Probate property is commonly used to satisfy amounts owed.
- Legal title of property transferred in accordance with the will or local inheritance laws. Once creditor claims are satisfied, the personal representative petitions the court to transfer remaining assets to beneficiaries.
- Closing the probate estate. The estate is formally closed with a final account, petition for distribution, a final hearing with notice to all parties. This is an important step that is often over looked. Probate of the estate cases are completed with the filing of documents such as “Declaration of Completion” (RCW 11.68), “Order Approving Final Accounting and Decree of Distribution” (RCW 11.76), or “Order Closing Estate.”
Here are some additonal Washington State Probate resources that we created:
- The Probate Process For A House In Seattle
- How To Sell A House You Inherited In Wa State
- What are the Tax Consequences of Selling a House Inherited in Seattle?
We make it easy for people to “sell my house in probate” with Kind House Buyers.
Ready for an all cash offer on your probate property?
We Buy Inherited Houses in Washington State– CALL US NOW 253-289-3773
Are you currently handling a loved one’s estate or needing to sell a house in probate but are not sure how or when to sell the house? Do you want to sell a house you recently inherited in Seattle WA?
Many clients just like you handling an estate find our company helpful. We understand that dealing with the death of a loved one can be difficult, and the last thing you want to worry about is how to handle a house or other real estate that you have inherited.
Often times, there tends to be complicated matters having to do with title, multiple heirs, probate, wills, property condition and a multitude of other situations.
Sell My House Fast - We Buy Houses For Cash has the experience buying estate property just like yours and can walk you through what would normally be a difficult process. It doesn’t matter if the property is in need of repairs (both extensive or cosmetic), trashy, or in disrepair we can make you a quick cash offer so that you can move on with more important issues.
Selling a Wa House in Probate? We buy Wa houses in ANY condition!!
If the property needs to be sold, we may be able to help. We are able to pay cash, purchase directly from you (saving you from hefty realtor fees), and can close quickly or at the date of your choice.
We will even buy the property “ As-is” meaning you will not have to worry about repairs, updates, or cleaning and removing of unwanted items. Nor will you have to deal with any lengthy tenant evictions or lengthy and costly reports as would be required if you were to go through the standard methods of “listing” the property. We will do it all for you!
Simply put, you will not have to dust, vacuum, or even take out the trash! Just CASH YOUR CHECK and move on with your life!
Rest assured with our experience and buying power we will help solve your real estate concerns confidentially, quickly and conveniently.
Our goal is to help make your life easier and to get you out from under that property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Need To Sell a House in Probate And Avoid The Hassles?
Or if You Want To Speak To Us, Give Us A Call Now At: 253-289-3773
We specializing in helping homeowners in every situation, and we buy houses in Probate in Seattle and all over Washington State no matter what condition… and we pay a fair cash price. If you don’t want to go through the hassle, cost, and waiting of selling your house the traditional way, then just get in touch with us today and tell us about your Everett house… and sell your house fast for cash.
Your house does not have to be a burden anymore. Just sell your house to us and walk away with cash in your pocket. Fill out the form or simply call us at 253-289-3773 to talk to the team. Sell My inherited house Fast Seattle WA!
If you want to sell a house in probate give us a call. We buy probate houses in Seattle and all surrounding areas in Washington State. If you need to sell your house fast in WA, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂